The War You Don’t See-John Pilger—
The War You Don’t See-John Pilger—
Demonic—An autobiography by Anne Coulter
Modern American propaganda.—
There are periods in the life of human society when revolution becomes an imperative necessity, when it proclaims itself as inevitable. New ideas germinate everywhere, seeking to force their way into the light, to find an application in life; everywhere they are opposed by the inertia of those whose interest it is to maintain the old order; they suffocate in the stifling atmosphere of prejudice and traditions. The accepted ideas of the constitution of the State, of the laws of social equilibrium, of the political and economic interrelations of citizens, can hold out no longer against the implacable criticism which is daily undermining them whenever occasion arises,—in drawing room as in cabaret, in the writings of philosophers as in daily conversation. Political, economic, and social institutions are crumbling; the social structure, having become uninhabitable, is hindering, even preventing the development of the seeds which are being propagated within its damaged walls and being brought forth around them.
The Spirit of Revolt
“This is Yolo” (picture with army men) … interesting. I thought the term meant make a difference, for the time to do so is now. The interesting part is that it is next to a picture of army men. I think of army men almost as puppets. America turns army men into an icon; a symbol of bravery and honor. Brave; yes. deserving of honor; no. The soldier is used as a tool of the imperialistic bureaucratic. If not drafted and willingly volunteered; he is under the impression that what an army is doing is not only beneficial…but necessary. He is credited with honor. But I find no honor in war. War is the symbol of an intellectually oppressed nation that thinks that force is the only way, and that diplomacy will not work.
“We must pursue peaceful end through peaceful means.”
Dr. Martin Luther King
I do not doubt that the soldiers think they are helping, but this is done out of stupidity and lies given to them by a bureaucracy that does not care so much about the soldier as they do the endless battle.
“The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding.”
If you really want to make a change, do something because this is the one life you have that you can use to change the world to make it better; DO EXACTLY THAT! In anyway you can; become a writer, a politician, a speaker, anything that you can use to actually do what these soldiers think they are doing; bringing peace.
“The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that refuse military service.”
“They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one’s country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason.”
“For what can war, but endless war, still breed?”
This is so funny!—
Many people pride themselves in America by thinking “America is not a terrible country that destroys other nations, or over throws there leaders because America is angry or annoyed with them, also because America is diplomatic when it comes to war.”
Lets Go through some American history, shall we:
1: 1953, U.S overthrows prime minister Mossadeq of Iran, then U.S. installs Shah as
2: 1954, U.S. overthrows democratically-elected president Arbenz of Guatemala,
200,000 civilians were killed.
3. 1963, U.S. backs assassination of South Vietnamese president Diem
4. 1963-1975, American military kills 4 million people in southeast Asia.
5. September 11, 1973, U.S. stages coup in Chile, democratically elected president
Salvador Allende assassinated. Dictator Augusto Pinochet installed.
5,000 Chileans murdered.
6. 1977, U.S. backs military rulers of El Salvadore, 70,000 Salvadorans and 4
american nuns killed.
7. 1980s, U.S. trains Osama bin Laden and fellow terrorists to kill Soviets. CIA gives
them $3 billion.
8. 1981, Reagon administration trains and funds “Contras.” 30,000 Nicaraguans killed.
9. 1982, U.S. provides billions in aid to Saddam Hussein for weapons to kill Iranians.
10. 1983, White House secretly gives Iran weapons to kill Iraqis.
11. 1989, CIA agent Manuel Noriega (also serving as president of Panama),
disobeys orders from Washington. U.S. invades Panama and removes
Noriega. 3,000 Panamanian deaths and casualties.
12. 1990, Iraq invades Kuwait with weapons from U.S.
13. 1991, U.S. enters Iraq. Bush reinstates dictator of Kuwait.
14. 1998, Clinton bombs “weapons factory” in Sudan. Factory turns out to be
15. 1991 to present, American planes bomb Iraq on a weekly basis. UN estimates
500,000 Iraqi children die from bombing and sanctions.
16. 2000-2001, U.S. Taliban-ruled Afghanistan $245 million in “aid”
17. September 11 2001, Osama bin Laden uses his expert CIA training to murder
Have a happy 4th of July.