Many people pride themselves in America by thinking “America is not a terrible country that destroys other nations, or over throws there leaders because America is angry or annoyed with them, also because America is diplomatic when it comes to war.”
Lets Go through some American history, shall we:
1: 1953, U.S overthrows prime minister Mossadeq of Iran, then U.S. installs Shah as
2: 1954, U.S. overthrows democratically-elected president Arbenz of Guatemala,
200,000 civilians were killed.
3. 1963, U.S. backs assassination of South Vietnamese president Diem
4. 1963-1975, American military kills 4 million people in southeast Asia.
5. September 11, 1973, U.S. stages coup in Chile, democratically elected president
Salvador Allende assassinated. Dictator Augusto Pinochet installed.
5,000 Chileans murdered.
6. 1977, U.S. backs military rulers of El Salvadore, 70,000 Salvadorans and 4
american nuns killed.
7. 1980s, U.S. trains Osama bin Laden and fellow terrorists to kill Soviets. CIA gives
them $3 billion.
8. 1981, Reagon administration trains and funds “Contras.” 30,000 Nicaraguans killed.
9. 1982, U.S. provides billions in aid to Saddam Hussein for weapons to kill Iranians.
10. 1983, White House secretly gives Iran weapons to kill Iraqis.
11. 1989, CIA agent Manuel Noriega (also serving as president of Panama),
disobeys orders from Washington. U.S. invades Panama and removes
Noriega. 3,000 Panamanian deaths and casualties.
12. 1990, Iraq invades Kuwait with weapons from U.S.
13. 1991, U.S. enters Iraq. Bush reinstates dictator of Kuwait.
14. 1998, Clinton bombs “weapons factory” in Sudan. Factory turns out to be
15. 1991 to present, American planes bomb Iraq on a weekly basis. UN estimates
500,000 Iraqi children die from bombing and sanctions.
16. 2000-2001, U.S. Taliban-ruled Afghanistan $245 million in “aid”
17. September 11 2001, Osama bin Laden uses his expert CIA training to murder
Have a happy 4th of July.